Warsaw International Studies in Psychology is a five-year master’s academic programme in psychology conducted in English. A unique program of classes typically taking place in small groups and in an international environment provides the opportunity to acquire a universal education and a range of practical skills.
Psychology in English taught at The University of Warsaw is multidirectional and interdisciplinary studies that develop an openness to various ideas, teach exploration and taking into account various types of argumentation. Psychology programme of study is characterised by relative flexibility, which means that students, within certain limits, can shape their own schedule of classes and their own learning profile. This goal is achieved by providing a broad range of electives and specialisation courses in various areas of psychology to choose from.
- The University of Warsaw, founded in 1816, is recognized as the best university in Poland and one of the best in Central Europe. As a leading research centre in the country, UW cooperates with 800 international partners.
- WISP is part of the Faculty of Psychology and offers a program taught fully in English by both Polish and many international visiting professors.
- Personal atmosphere and individual approach to education – average class size is 20-25 people, only 150 students in the entire program.
- Truly international and diverse environment – our students come from over 25 different countries around the world.
- According to a survey conducted with graduates of UW, 90% of respondents find employment within a year of obtaining a degree.
Our program is a good choice for everyone interested in psychology or considering a career based on interpersonal relations and wishing to study in international enviroment. Candidates must have completed secondary education allowing to pursue university education and must be very good in English. The program is payable.
For more practical information for incoming students, please visit the Welcome Point website. The Welcome Point is the central information service for international students.
Warsaw – a student and science-friendly city – according to:
- “Nature”, Warsaw is the country’s main research center and is becoming a hub for globally competitive science. (“Poland: Into the light”, 2017),
- “The QS Best Student Cities Ranking 2018”, As a student city, Warsaw received a very high score in the affordability category thanks to its combination of low living costs and reasonable tuition fees. (“The QS Best Student Cities Ranking”, 2018),
- “fDi Intelligence” (Financial Times), Warsaw has retained the title of fDi’s Polish City of the Future for 2017/2018. (“Polish Cities of the Future 2017/18”, 2017),
- “Business Insider”, Warsaw was ranked 15th among the most sociable and friendly cities in the world. (“The 19 most sociable and friendly cities in the world”, 2017),
- “La Repubblica”, Warsaw is among the top European cities that are the best places to live and study in the Erasmus program. (“Erasmus, Varsavia è la migliore. Guida alle mete per tutte le tasche”, 2017).
+48 22 55 49 845
Stawki street 5/7, room 423,
00-183 Warsaw, Poland