- The time for choosing an empirical paper tutor/masters supervisor stretches from 30.05.2022 to 30.09.2022. In order to sign up to a specific tutor’s group you need to attend tutor days which will be held between 30.05.2022 and 05.06.2022.
- University-wide survey for students’ opinions about the studies, administration services, their attachment and commitment with the UW etc. More details here
- Detailed organization of registration for classes in the academic year 2022/2023 is available in the Registering for courses section
- The list of Empirical and Masters Tutors for the academic year 2022/2023 is available here
- The office hours were updated last week, please check the details here
- If your contact details (home or correspondence address, phone number etc.) have changed, do not forget to send them to the WISP office for updating in usos.
- The deadline for payments for repeating courses in the spring semester 2021/2022 is March 21. Do not forget to make a transfer on time.
- It’s time to extend your student ID for another six months (until October 31). If you have not done it so far, you need to visit the WISP office to get a new sticker.
OFFERS & EVENTS:
- Advanced IT tools and communication methods in (not only) scientific work – summer school in English. Dates: 27 June – 8 July 2022. More details here
- The University of Warsaw Library invites students and PhD candidates to 2 training sessions online. One deals with electronic resources, the other with the Mendeley bibliography management tool. Both will take place on April 14th. More details here
- The Faculty of Psychology is launching the Research Panel, which is a new opportunity to obtain ECTS as part of student internships. For now, the offer is addressed only to Polish-speaking students. More details are available here