Three lengths of internship addressed to students of different years are allowed to be recognized as part of the curriculum:
(a) initial practice (years 2-3) – at least 50 h (2 ECTS)
– the student completes at least 4 of the 7 objectives described in point 3,
– function: training of basic psychological skills; initial orientation in potential professional development paths,
– initial training is unpaid (voluntary) and cannot be carried out in a regular, permanent workplace.
(b) basic internship (from the 4th year onwards) – 100 h (4 ECTS)
– the student meets at least 5 of the 7 objectives described in point 3,
– function: forming professional skills – specialization.
(c) additional vocational training (from the 4th year onwards) – up to 100h (up to 4 ECTS) – The student realizes at least 5 of the 7 objectives described in point 3,
– function: broadening (different range of tasks) or deepening (new, more complex competences) of the basic internship.
The entire text of regulations for internships at the studies in Psychology is available here
For the details please contact the Coordinator of student internships, Mr Rafał Dziurla firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: every Thursday from 10.30 to 15.30, room 211. Please arrange the date of the meeting in advance by e-mail.
There is also the possibility of remote contact at other times, by appointment.